Item: 360 Frontal Wig 150% Density Body Wave Virgin Human Hair Wigs Allove Hair
Hair Material: 100% Virgin Remy Human Hair, 10A Grade, No Really Shedding, No Tangle, No Bad Smell.
Hair Color: Natural Black Color
Wig Density: 150% Density
Hair Length: 8 inch - 26 inch are available
Wig Cap Size/ Circumference: 22.5 inches(54-58 cm)
Texture: Body Wave Hair, Natural Hairline, Soft, Comb Easily, Can Re-style and Color well.
Lace Net: 360 Swiss lace, Medium Brown Color, Pre-plucked with Baby Hair, Natural Hairline
Pack: 1 Piece Body Wave Hair 360 Lace Frontal Wig/1 Wig Cap in the box
SHIPPING & RETURNS& SERVICES
1.Shipping: Your orders will be shipped with in 24-48 hours, we know you are eager to get it, 3-5 working days to arrive. See more details in our Shipment Policy.
2.Return: If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may exchange an eligible item for a different item in 15 days,
See more details in our Return & Refund Policy.
3.Services: Any questions can be answered within 24 hours, you can send messages to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: +8618337410986
How to measure a wig
1. The length of the wig is not measured by the length of a strand of hair, but to measure the length from the head spin to the longest hair at the bottom.
2. Wavy and curly hair, needs to stretch it to straight then measure the length.
How to maintain my wig
1. Take off your wig when you sleep, putting it on a wig stand will be a better way.
2. Wash and deep condition hair regularly, one/two weeks a time is OK. To see How To Wash a Wig.
3. Detangle the hair gently by hands before washing to prevent shedding. Straight hair wig, body wave wig, hand and wide-tooth comb, both are ok, deep wave wig, curly hair wig or loose wave wig, you'd better use hand, detangle the wig before wet it.
I had this hair for graduation. Lace was transparent and hair was really thick and true to size. Hair did not shed at all and took color r really well !
I got 22 inch. Super soft and very little shedding. There was a delay due to covid19, but it was only by a week and the communication was very helpful.