Item: 613 Blonde Color Straight Hair 4*4 Lace Closure Wig 10A Grade Human Hair Wigs 150% Density
Hair Material: 100% Virgin Human Hair, 10A Grade, No Really Shedding, No Tangle, No Bad Smell.
Hair Color: 613 Blonde Color
Wig Density: 150% Density
Hair Length: 10 - 24 inch are available
Wig Cap Size/ Circumference: 22.5 inches(54-58 cm)
Texture: Straight Hair, Natural Hairline, Soft, Comb Easily, Can Re-style and Color well.
Lace Net: 4*4 Inch Swiss lace, 613 Blonde Color, Pre-plucked with Baby Hair, Natural Hairline
Pack: 1 Piece 613 Blonde Color Straight Hair 4*4 Lace Closure Wig/1 Wig Cap in the box
Shipping: Your wig will be shipped with in 24-48 hours, we know you are eager to get it, we will ship items from our NY warehouse or form our China warehouse, 2-5 working days will arrive. See more details in our Shipment Policy.
Return: If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may exchange an eligible item for a different item in 15 days, See more details in our Return & Refund Policy.
Services: Any questions can be answered within 24 hours, you can send messages to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: +8618337410986
How to measure a wig
1. The length of the wig is not measured by the length of a strand of hair, but to measure the length from the head spin to the longest hair at the bottom.
2. Wavy and curly hair, needs to stretch it to straight then measure the length.
How to maintain my wig
1. Take off your wig when you sleep, putting it on a wig stand will be a better way.
2. Wash and deep condition hair regularly, one/two weeks a time is OK. To see How To Wash a Wig.
3. Detangle the hair gently by hands before washing to prevent shedding. Straight hair wig, body wave wig, hand and wide-tooth comb, both are ok, deep wave wig, curly hair wig or loose wave wig, you'd better use hand, detangle the wig before wet it.
Love this hair , just dyed it blue can’t wait to put it in
This is a great unit! Extremely soft and took well to color! The only downside would be the thickness. I wanted to see how thick their straight 150 density units would be for myself. I would definitely advice going for the 180 and spending the extra bucks for a full unit. Besides that thickness of the hair, everything else was perfect! If you want details on how I got this bomb color, check out my lastest video on my YouTube channel: The Sarah O.
I love it
Delivery was super fast and communication was very good.