PRODUCT FEATURESLace Net: 4*4 Inch /13*4 Swiss lace, Medium Brown Color, Pre-plucked with Baby Hair, Natural Hairline
SHIPPING & RETURNS& SERVICES
How to measure a wig
1. The length of the wig is not measured by the length of a strand of hair, but to measure the length from the head spin to the longest hair at the bottom.
2. Wavy and curly hair, needs to stretch it to straight then measure the length.
How to maintain my wig
1. Take off your wig when you sleep, putting it on a wig stand will be a better way.
2. Wash and deep condition hair regularly, one/two weeks a time is OK. To see How To Wash a Wig.
3. Detangle the hair gently by hands before washing to prevent shedding. Straight hair wig, body wave wig, hand and wide-tooth comb, both are ok, deep wave wig, curly hair wig or loose wave wig, you'd better use hand, detangle the wig before wet it.
I ordered this wig it came fast I was scared at first but came out to be a great choice wig was perfect I dyed it red and curled it I love it will most definitely shop here again great prices too as well
Sunshine reached out to me while my item sat in my cart for two days 🥴(I was very indecisive). My package arrived as stated and I can’t wait to get it installed today! Its everything I hoped for!
It's so soft and very easy to tame I'm in love 💕